About the Project
The Govt. has implemented Jeevandai Arogya Yojna in the State from 11th
October, 1997 to provide financial help to financially weaker sections
of the Society and the people below poverty line, for providing Super
Speciality Services to such people for treament of serious diseases
of heart, kidney and brain and Spinal cord. These patients can avail medical services
these ailments in recognised Govt. and Private Hospitals (Listed below) . In this program,
financial help upto Rs.1,50,000/- are provided to the beneficiary for getting services availed in the recognised hospitas. In 2006 the financial limit extended to 1,50,000 and cancer illness is added.
Necessary papers required
a) Yellow Ration Card
b) B.P.L. Certificate from Tahasildar
c) Estimate of Recognised hospital for Surgery/Medical Treatment of cancer.
- By G.R. Dated 16th Feb 2009, following benificiaries are added,
- 1. Students studying in Zilha Parishad schools in 1st to 10th Std.
- 2. Children of age between 0-6 years under I.C.D.S. and Rajmata Jijau Mata Bal Arogya Poshan Mishan Aurangabad.
- All these students/children can avail this facility irrespective of BPL status.
- By G.R. Dated 10.12.2009 Freedom Fighters and widows of freedom fighter are included in the beneficiaries of the scheme.